Determine the major cyber risks. Decide on the level of cybersecurity your organisation needs.
- Insight into cyber risks.
- Determine the current cyber security status.
- Improvement program for optimising your cyber security.
You want to optimise the cybersecurity of your organisation. You want to know which risks are real and what impact these will have on your operations. You also want to know if your organisation’s current security efforts and investments are sufficient, and to what extent. Moreover, you require a hands-on improvement program that suits your organisation, which you can use to raise cybersecurity to the intended level.
With Athenorm Cyber Security Assessment (‘ACSA’), we provide your organisation with a comprehensive overview of your key digital assets, relevant technical and non-technical vulnerabilities, security risks, and your current level of cyber maturity. We also provide you with a specific and action-oriented plan for the systematic improvement of your cybersecurity.
Our Cyber Security Assessment (‘ACSA’) offers you an encompassing approach to fundamentally enhance the cybersecurity of your organisation. We do so systematically and from different perspectives, both technical and non-technical. We also conduct the ACSA from a changed perspective: it is imperative that your organisation knows where it stands and what will still be needed to reach a sufficient level of cybersecurity. Getting management and top-ranking officials involved is an essential part of the ACSA. We thus actively involve your management and work with them to determine the necessary steps for developing a targeted improvement program.
Athenorm Cyber Security Assessment provides valuable insights to design your cybersecurity from a risk-based perspective with the full commitment of management. We provide the following deliverables:
- An overview of your business-critical assets;
- Prioritized overview of your primary business risks in a business risk profile;
- Insight into your current technical vulnerabilities, on the level of your architecture as well as on the level of specific measures;
- Increased security awareness for all those involved, directly or indirectly;
- Clarity about the cybersecurity ambitions that your organisation wants to achieve and the principles to follow in achieving those ambitions;
- A clear step-by-step plan to achieve the target level of cybersecurity.
Support and coaching for the required changes and implementation activities to achieve the intended level of cybersecurity.